i have a 1 year old baby she got prescribed 250 mg of amoxacillin 3 * a day and on the bottle it says usual dosage adults 250mg 3* day child 20mg 3*?

Dr. Gregory Mosolf
250 is correct: The usual Amoxicillin dose for a 22 to 24 pound child is 250 mg 3 times a day. That dose is based on weight. Usually that dose would be for treating otitis media (ear infection).
Dr. Josephine Ruiz-healy
Depends on weight: Most antibiotics in children are prescribed based on the weight of the child and the infection being treated. Amoxicillin has a wide range of dosage parameters depending again on the infection. If you have any doubts call the doctor that prescribed the meds.
Kid not small adults: The dose of kids medicines varies by both weight and the problem being treated.For ear infections the range for amoxil (amoxicillin) goes up to 90mg/kg/day which for the average 1yo would be 900mg. For a UTI it would be ~ 25 mg/kg/d. Your doc appears to be treating your kid well. It is confusing when you see information that offers such different recommendations.