I am 23 with minor crookedness in my teth. braces or invisalign, now or later?

Dr. Harry Aronowitz
Orthodontics 45 years experience
Sooner the better: And as for your first question, you need to consult an orthodontist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Stuart Hoffman
31 years experience
Your choice: The answer to your question will depend on the amount of "crookedness" and if/when you want it corrected. Schedule a consultation with an orthodontic specialist who can better answer that specific question.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 54 years experience
Minor?: Is that your assessment or an Orthodontist's? There's a reason for front crowding, and sometimes the fix is easy, sometimes hard. The longer you wait, the more crooked your teeth will become, the harder/longer/more expensive to treat. Know that Braces are still the gold standard, twice as effective as clear aligners. See an Orthodontic Specialist for an initial evaluation (usually free).
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry 37 years experience
Crowding: Either option may work for you. See an orthodontist or a dentist to discuss your options. Generally it is better to do this sooner rather than later while the crowding is minor as thing can get worse over time.
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 55 years experience
Orthodontics: Both methods have their place. Pros and cons for each. I recommend you see an Orthodontist and not a General Dentist trained in Invisalign only. Then discuss your options and ask what is best for your particular circumstances.