Egypt

I had braces a year ago but now one of my teeth started to move again should i have invisalign or shouldnt i bother thanks?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Retainers: It's not like putting a steel post into concrete. Bone is a living changing tissue. Your Orthodontic Specialist should have made retainers for you to wear after your braces came off to stabilize the result. Return to the Orthodontist for an evaluation.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
See Orthodontist: I highly suggest you see your orthodontist for assessment and new retainer. Do not delay.
Dr. Hilary Baskin
Orthodontics 28 years experience
Up to you: its really up to you. If you want your teeth to be perfectly straight again, you will need some kind of treatment to move them. If you are Ok with where they are now, just make sure to get/wear a retainer to keep them from moving more
Dr. Alice Urbankova
Cosmetic Dentistry 17 years experience
Teeth after braces: It is up to you. If you went through expensive treatment once you should probably keep the result at its best. Simple touch up treatment or a new better retainer would help.

Last updated Jan 6, 2019