U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 39-year-old male asked:

My sgpt is 128 and sgot is 84, i don't drink alcohol regularly. how am i suppose to lower down the level and what should my diet be?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Edgar Mendizabal
Internal Medicine 57 years experience
It depends : We have to define why your enzymes are abnormal. Hepatitis, fatty liver, medications?
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 19, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.