Top answers from doctors based on your search:

tummy tuck swelling after 6 months

Dr. Steven Charlap
37 years experience Holistic Medicine
2
2 comments
Dr. Robert Uyeda
45 years experience General Surgery
At least one: Year. It is a good operation for certain conditions, but not for others. It is best to get opinion from plastic surgeon. It will not treat obesity.
Dr. Gregory Buford
27 years experience Plastic Surgery
3

Dr. Joseph Mele
32 years experience Plastic Surgery
Dr. Michael Edwards
37 years experience Plastic Surgery
Dr. Marcus Peterson
35 years experience Plastic Surgery
Dr. Barry Press
44 years experience Plastic Surgery
Dr. Henry Mentz
37 years experience Cosmetic Surgery
2
Dr. Todd Sisto
37 years experience Breast Surgery
Dr. Bennett Werner
44 years experience Cardiology
Lose weight: Not to sound unkind, but weight loss is the only alternative.
1
Dr. Barry Press
44 years experience Plastic Surgery
Dr. John Munshower
1
Dr. Samer Muala
Depends: Ask them directly ... I know with a large Bmi they cover weight loss surgery in California. As part of that surgery some doctors will do a tummy tuck.
3
Dr. Alex Lechtman
30 years experience Plastic Surgery
Yes..: I'm told by my patients that it's similar to a c section.
4
Dr. David Levens
39 years experience Plastic Surgery
1
Dr. Francisco Agullo
20 years experience Plastic Surgery
Varies: Tummy tuck cost will vary by geographic location. The price ranges between $6500-$10000 depending on the extent of the tummy tuck.