A member asked:

I feel i have general anorgasmia. my family physician prescribed fluoxetine. i'm looking for something that possibly increase blood flow to the clitoris. i'm thinking that would possibly help me. thanks?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Hiep Le answered

Specializes in Nephrology and Dialysis

I do not think Fluoxetine helpful in this case. So far, there has no effective drug therapy for general anorgasmia by my knowledge.

Answered 4/2/2021



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor