U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 36-year-old male asked:

I have been having this problem for a while now. my left testicle seems to have wet up to the side and doesnt come down. meanwhile i have extreme pain not only there but my lower back and abdomen feels as if im being cut in half?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Evan Kardon
Internal Medicine 40 years experience
Testicular pain : You should be evaluated promptly by your pcp or emergency provider. Hard to evaluate your complaint via telemedicine,unfortunately .
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 26, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.