U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Eunice, LA
A 35-year-old male asked:

I need to find a doctor in eunice la that can help me see about my vasectomy and if my tubes are still tied.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctoranswered
Urology 52 years experience
Here are some ...: To check if vas deferens are still tied or not, do post-vasectomy semen exam to confirm if your semen if free of sperm + have urologist palpate your sac so to check if the sites of vasectomy are palpable. To do so, seeing urologist is the surest thing to do.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Aug 6, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.