U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 21-year-old member asked:

What do i do about ingrown hairs, fibroids and adhesions?

2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Horacio Capote
Specializes in Psychiatry
An Evaluation: If by fibroid, you mean a thick scar (cheloid) see a dermatologist.
Dr. Terry Simpson
General Surgery 36 years experience
Surgery : There is a surgical solution for all of those. Good luck.

Related questions

A 31-year-old female asked:
Do taking hair vitamins make fibroid tumors grow?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 21-year-old female asked:
Will no lye hair relaxers still give me cancer or fibroids?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Nov 28, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.