0000, PA

Dr.'s, apart from fibroids & anemia due to fibroids, i was told no thyroids .what's causing my hair not to grow?i've also been wearing a wig for a year.

Dr. Paul Daum
42 years experience
Tough one: I don't know the book to refer to, bot many diiferrent problems can interfere with hair growth. Fist chech and see if the root is attached to the hair . If not the are breaking. High androgen levels, thyroid problem and familial hair patterns can come i yo play. Check the hormone levels see a derm to examine you scalp and try treating the problems separately. Have you wig checked.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 24, 2014