Chronic pressure in ears for 4 years now. tmj doc&2 ents say looks fine. pain=unbearable. i won't do it, but i feel like slicing open my ear drums myself for any relief. hearing is excellent. what now?

9 doctors weighed in across 5 answers
Dr. Marsha Davis answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dysfunction ? That is when the tube from the ear to the nose is clogged ANC you can't pop your ears. If that is what it is nightly afrin, Mucinex (guaifenesin) la 1100mg and nasal steroids that you have to get from the doc help. Essential is nasal irrigation with saline but since i can't teach it try a netty pot twice a day.

Answered Feb 10, 2016

4.9k views