Puerto Rico

today i got my wisdom teeth out and it hurts very bad and i feel out of breath. idk what it is. should i drink singulair (montelukast) just in case its allergy?

Dr. Kenneth Van Stralen
Dentistry 37 years experience
Call your surgeon : If you think that you are having the symptoms of an allergic reaction such as hives, itching or difficulty breathing, you should call your surgeon immediately. Pain in itself is not a symptom of an allergic reaction.
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Call your surgeon !: You are under the care of a specialist. Your surgeon knows you, your med history, the procedure, and what meds s/he gave you better than anyone over the internet. Please call now.