I have too dry patches on each side of my mouth it's getting worse then befor it is getting to the point where it's dis coloring my skin .... help!

Dr. Oscar Novick
Perleche: The patches may be due a vitamin deficiency. Consult your doctor or a dermatologist for evaluation and treatment.
Dr. Thomas Mchugh
Specializes in Dentistry
Dry patches: If it is on the outside of the mouth, it could be a candidiasis infection. A cream can be prescribed for that. If it is on the inside of the mouth it should be cultured to allow for a definitive diagnosis and treatment

Last updated Aug 21, 2013