I'm considering a vegan diet, but i'm concerned about getting enough vitamin b12. How can I get some natural b12? I'd rather not take pills.

43 years experience in Pathology
Be careful: Fortified foods. Ask the other vegans. Becoming a vegan is serious business. As a statement against the cruelty of factory farming of animals, it's admirable. The health benefits have been difficult to demonstrate scientifically; the best-known book relied on gravely flawed data from mao's china. You'll need guidance on supplementing -- your personal physician can help here.
Answered on Aug 26, 2013