U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 35-year-old member asked:

Who would evaluate the two types of drugs(statins and cholesterol blocker) for a person with high cholesterol levels?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Bennett Werner
Cardiology 45 years experience
Primary care: Your family doctor, internist or cardiologist would be the one's to help. Difficult cases are sometimes seen by endocrinologists.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jul 29, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.