annoying feeling/dryness in area where wisdom teeth were extracted 7 months ago. is this worrying?

Dr. Robert Trager
Dentistry 55 years experience
Tissue contour: Healing tissue probably has irregular contour that feels funny-no need to worry dryness from no tooth present for saliva to cling to.
Dr. Martin Hirsch
Dentistry 49 years experience
Not sure: It should not be a worrying situation but since you asked the question it bothers you enough to do something about it. Contact the oral surgeon that extracted the teeth and discuss it with him/her and perhaps schedule an appt. For them to relook at the area.