how will non steroidal anti inflammatory overdose affect my health going forward?

Dr. Ritesh Rathore
Hematology and Oncology 30 years experience
Ulcers, Kidney prob: The commonest problem is stomach ulcers leading to bleeding and anemia. Also, many patient end up with kidney damage which may be potentially permanent.
Dr. John Washburn
Kidney and stomach: These are the two areas most affected. Nsaids can cause erosion of the stomach lining and lead to ulcers and bleeding. They can also cause acute renal failure, especially if taken in large doses. If everything looks fine after an overdose then there shouldn't be any long-term problems.