U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 40-year-old member asked:

Im having pain in my testicles, and i don't know what to do. please advise?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Thomas Namey
Rheumatology 50 years experience
See your doc!: Many diagnosis in differential and your pain location ((testes) only narrows the anatomy. Testicular pain has many causes. It it acute or chronic. Sharp or an ache. Too many issues. Need mores specificity. See your doctor asap if this is acute onset and you are febrile.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 36-year-old male asked:
My 6yrs old son stil don't feel his testicles?
1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
A 41-year-old member asked:
I have had bad testicle pain I don't know what's wrong?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 44-year-old member asked:
Please advise what is the official term for a male with 3 testicles?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Jun 23, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.