U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 42-year-old member asked:

I have a deep tissue injury is well as heel spur, how do i heal that?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Marshall Solomon
Podiatry 50 years experience
Initial rest: Initial rest of the plantar fascia with immobilization followed by pt and possible insert or orthotic if needed. Avoid going barefoot. Wear good comfortable and supportive shoes ie: cross trainer tennis shoe.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 18, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.