the gum around my two baby teeth have swollen and the gum on one of them has receded. what do i do?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 54 years experience
Perhaps it's time: To have those baby teeth removed. The information on your post says that you are 48 years old. If that's true and those are your baby teeth, their days are numbered. Regardless, you will have to see a dentist who can actually examine you, tell you what is going on, and suggest treatment alternatives.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Multiple causes: Very unusual for baby teeth to still be present @ age 48. Tissue responses may be due to infected teeth, infected gums, exfoliating (falling out) baby teeth. See your dentist for an evaluation. If baby tooth is lost it will need to be replaced. Your dentist may want you to see an orthodontist before replacing teeth. Call the pro and ask him/her to check you out.