I have adenomyosis i been trying naturally for three years but failed what can i do to improve my chances of conceiving am ?

23 doctors weighed in across 4 answers
Dr. Andrew Silverman answered

Specializes in Fertility Medicine

Adenomyosis: If you have endometriosis and are not conceiving i suggest that you be treated medically for the endometriosis of the uterus with medical therapy. Taking an analogue such as Lupron (leuprolide) will reduce the adenmyosis, and increase the chances of conceiving.

Answered 6/27/2014

6k views

Dr. Valentin Drezaliu answered

Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology

Adenomyosis: This is a serious disease. Worse scenario is when your tubes due to chronic inflamation got completely obliterated. In this case surgical removal of both tubes and in vitro fertilization is the only viable option.

Answered 10/18/2016

6k views

Dr. Amr Azim answered

Specializes in Fertility Medicine

Check fertility: Investigate male, tubal and ovulatory factors of infertility and treat accordingly. If suitable perform ovarian stimulation and IUI or ivf.

Answered 5/19/2015

5.9k views

Dr. Nicholas Fogelson answered

Specializes in Gynecology

Need more info: There are three answers given all of which are very dependent of specific issues, and may not apply to you. You need to a see a physician trained in infertility management and get worked up. Only then will you have reliable answers.

Answered 9/28/2016

5.8k views