an abusive boyfriend two months ago, kicked me in the side of my head. my tragus since is swollen and appears bruised. should i be concerned?

Dr. Anifat Balogun
28 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Let ENT have a look: It is difficult to advise you about the condition of your tragus without examining your ear. Given that it continues to look swollen and bruise, it raises concern that you may have developed a hematoma (blood clot) that is resolving. The integrity of the cartilage needs to be assessed. Make an appointment with an ENT and let them examine you and recommend what to do next, if anything. Good luck!
Answered on Jun 10, 2014
1