For several months now. When i blow my nose. I have been experiencing pain in my right side of my throat. About midway in the esophagus. It worries me?

Dr. Randall Bock
Specializes in General Practice
Imprecise picture: Here is somewhat of a mixup of terms. The esophagus is the food pipe, in the chest. If you are saying you have pain in the right side of the neck, when you blow your nose, probably it's along the upper respiratory tract, and related to increased pressure, valsalva maneuver affecting some previously irritated site. Probably not serious, but have a dr. Check it out.
Answered on Nov 28, 2017
5