Parma Heights, OH

I feel foot get stuck in my throat, especially meat. if i move my head upwards while i feel it stuck, its hard to breathe. when i drink water i feel it move. esophageal stricture? is it permanent, does it heal or get worse?

Dr. Shaban Faruqui
Specializes in Gastroenterology
Rx varies as per Eti: Causes of dysphagia can be classified into two groups; Oropharyngeal (meaning that the cause is a problem in the mouth or pharynx) and Esophageal. Strictures and Schatzki's rings usually are treated with endoscopic dilation, a procedure d .Progressive neurologic and skeletal muscle diseases are the most difficult to treat and carry the worst prognosis