I am an endomorph, is a cyclic ketogenic diet the best choice for someone that gains fat easily?

43 years experience in Pathology
Lifestyle change: Your physician can give you better advice. "endomorph" is a subscientific term rather than a true body type, let alone a destiny. I suspect that even healthtap members who are sympathetic to various "pop" diets will mostly agree that in the long-term, you help will come from reprogramming yourself about fitness activities & healthy eating. If you are very obese, consider bariatric surgery early.
Answered on May 17, 2016