Can I use xlear nasal spray whilst I am using beconase steroid nasal spray . Am suffering chronic sinusitis due to concha bullosa :(?

Dr. Jack Mutnick
16 years experience in Allergy and Immunology
Yes: Beconase (beclomethasone) is an intranasal steroid to suppress the inflammation in your nose and the xlear is likely a decongestant. Are you seeing an ent? If not, you might want to get those concha bullosas removed or at least consider balloon angioplasty. I would also recommend increasing the Beconase (beclomethasone) to 2 sprays to each nostril twice daily for 2 weeks.
Answered on Nov 12, 2017