U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Macon, GA
A 45-year-old female asked:

My b/s is 564 what should i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Brian Badman
Orthopedic Surgery 27 years experience
Need to seek trtmt: I am not an expert here but having elevated blood sugars this high for too long can be life threatening and lead to permanent organ damage. Could land you in a diabetic coma. You need to seek medical attention with an internist, family practice doc, or endocrinologist to get this under check.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 22, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.