The hospital I am delivering at is "baby friendly". Does this mean i will be forced to breastfeed? I am absolutely certain i don't want to.

Dr. William Moore
67 years experience in Psychiatry
No: You will not be forced to breast feed. Breast milk is what is best for your baby, better than any formula. You will be advised to breast feed, but the ultimate decision is yours. I am curious as to why you are so opposed? It's cheaper to nurse, more convenient and is what is best for your baby. Please make sure you are fully educated on the many advantages of breast feeding before saying no.
Answered on May 7, 2014
3