Tooth aches on multiple teeth sometimes gives me head aches and trouble sleeping traveling atm so can see a dentist can i wait 2weeks without beingbad?

Dr. David May
Dentistry 30 years experience
Maybe, maybe not: Can you call your dentist and tell them your situation? I am sure they would be willing to start you on a prescription of antibiotics that would probably make it so you could make it through your travels without any worsening problems. Then you could do something definitive when you were back.
Dr. James Wright
Dentistry 33 years experience
Please go: Why wait? Get the treatment you need. Traveling will be much better as well if you do not have to worry about your teeth.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Infection: Dental pain is a signal that you have an infection, and that the problem is getting serious. The last thing you need is to be away and have an emergency flare-up. Call your dentist to discuss options. Waiting may not be prudent.

Last updated Oct 4, 2016