If the back bottom part of my jaw hurts does that mean my wisdom teeth are coming in? does that mean i should talk to my dentist about it because i am getting a head ache from this dull ache in my jaw? is it normal 4 a 16 year old to get wisdom teeth

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Premature: 16 is at least, on average,2-3 years early for wisdom teeth to erupt, but it's been known to happen. No way to tell without examination and x-rays. As you are 16 you will need to have a parent take you to your General Dentist or to a specialist Oral Surgeon for a proper evaluation.

Last updated Jul 29, 2020