so far i have had four surgeries and nothing works. cyst in the back of my left ear after many surgeries the problem still exist ringing in ear also?

Dr. William Culviner
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 30 years experience
Sebaceous cysts: I am not sure what is being removed, but small sebaceous cysts are common in the earlobe, often removed from the back. Sometimes not enough tissue is removed and the same one comes back or sometimes new ones form. Be persistent in follow-up with the surgeon who removed them and it should be able to be cleared up. This is not related to ringing in the ears. That needs exam and hearing testing.