United Kingdom

I want to tone up & get skinny what are the best things to eat which help and also fill me up?, i need to try & stop snacking

Dr. Carlos Satulovsky
Yes !: Remember it is very important what not to eat. The general advice (you probably know already) is natural foods, small portions, regular intervals, etc; but it all your effort may get almost ruined by a few hypercaloric semi-chemical traits throughout the day. Way to go ! you said it perfect, keep up the good work.
Dr. David Liu
Internal Medicine and Pediatrics 20 years experience
Vegetables: Green vegetables, such as broccoli, spinach or even celery (which has little nutrition) can help to fill you up. It is not just a good diet that you need for toning and weight loss; you need a good balance of cardiovascular (jogging, biking, swimming, etc) and resistance (weight training) exercise to become toned and fit. See your primary care provider before starting an exercise regime.