How can i prevent my baby from getting jetlag?

Dr. Laura Webb
Natural light: You can't completely prevent jet leg, but you can do your best to minimize the effects of it. If you get to your destination in the daytime try to spend lots of time outdoors in the natural light, this will help your body adjust. It may help to begin adjusting your baby's bedtime 30 min or so in the direction of your destination time zone each night the week before you leave.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Evelyn Hurvitz
Sleep normally: Babies are very resilient when it comes to travel. Try to encourage her to nap and sleep within her normal schedule, and she should adapt easily. When sleeping at night, please try to keep her in a dark room to help her brain to adjust her night and day schedule appropriately.
Dr. Sarah Kohl
Travel Medicine 36 years experience
Sunlight: Babies and parents suffer jet lag (an imbalance between your internal clock and local time) after rapid east- or west-bound travel such as a plane flight. If possible, before traveling try to move your baby's daily routine by a few hours towards the new time zone. Once you have arrived, get out into the day light to help your baby naturally adjust to the new time.