U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 49-year-old member asked:

Can you please help me with clogged sinuses?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Vandana Kumra
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 30 years experience
Allergies, infection: Treatment depends on the cause of your sinus pressure and congestion. You can try antihistamines if you think allergies are causing your symptoms. These are available over the counter.
Last updated Jul 10, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.