India

Is fruit sugar also bad? i have started working out and trying to be rather disciplined at my sugar intake. is fructose bad too, high calroried ?

Pathology 45 years experience
Here's a secret...: I am very glad you are working out. There's a lot of nonsense about "needing to avoid sugar" and i'm glad you saw through it. People overeat stuff with refined sugar. People do not overeat fruit. That's nothing magic about simple sugar molecules (beyond the way sucrose is especially rough on the teeth). Stay fit and you'll soon see results that will make you proud.

Last updated Jun 26, 2014