I injured my foot/ankle a month ago, hospital put me in a boot and seen a doctor who ordered x-rays, bone scans and a mri . i recently got my mri reaults and the doctor told me there was nothing wrong, but i feel as tho something is?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Hiep Le answered

Specializes in Nephrology and Dialysis

Your doctor probably meant there is nothing to be fixed other than you have a sprained ankle and you will get better by time. You had more tests done than necessary, in fact. If those studies do not reveal significant injury, you should be safe and your ankle pain and limited range of motion will eventually resolve.

Answered 9/17/2022

0 views

All injuries do better sooner with proper rehabilitation Going through a structured rehab program consisting of proper protection from reinjury . A protective boot, crutches as needed. Control of any swelling. OTC medication. Aleve Advil. Then a structured strengthening program. It is great your doctor took all these tests. Now rehab is next a important. See a sports medicine Podiatrist , MD, DO

Answered 9/18/2022

0 views