A member asked:

My nose and sinuses are very dry even though i drink lots of water. sinus is hurting and wheezing sounds when i breathe. what do i have wrong with sinus and what can i take for this?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

You need to see an ENT specialist for exam and treatment. Don't try to treat yourself, you could end up taking the wrong medications and cause more problems.

Answered 8/14/2022



Related Questions