NJ

Can feeling too stress about a pending health result cause vertigo? i can feel myself thinking too much about a 'possible' issue and the thought of getting extremely dizzy esp driving home from work - or at work - has me tremendously stressed?

Dr. Hiep Le
Dr. Hiep Leanswered
Nephrology and Dialysis 44 years experience
You should visit a psychologist or psychiatrist for counseling and cognitive behavior therapy. In the meantime you should know that worrisome is not the answer for a health problem because you can't change the outcome by just thinking about it. You should wait for the final result then deal it head-on along with your doctor.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 8, 2022