U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A member asked:

Before asking, do note i am not in the u.s / europe but in the middle-east + bioavability of injectable antidepressants are highest so what can i ask my doctor to prescribe me to treat my ocd, trauma of antidepressant injections over oral ones?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Bhaskar Rao
61 years experience
I am not qualified to answer
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 19, 2022
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $44!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.