U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 35-year-old male asked:

Can't eat.feel stomach full all the time.lose as lot wait already.i eat like a 5 year old kid.endoscopy results are ok...what should j do now?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Dan Fisher
Internal Medicine 28 years experience
Follow up with doc.: If you have been seeing someone already and have completed endoscopy you should follow up with them as I am sure they directed. This is a complex problem which can't really be answered here.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 21, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.