Why do i constantly see bubbles in my urine.. went to doctor did urine test negative for protein so what is it? ive been seeing it every since i had a uti last year.. its really worrying me thinking that somethings wrong with my kidneys?

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Clarence Grim answered

Specializes in Endocrinology

It depends a bit on how concentrated your urine I the temp and source of the water you are peeing in. Ask others who pee in the same water. If urines protein OK prob not due to kidney disease.

Answered 8/12/2021

0 views

Dr. Gurmukh Singh answered

Specializes in Pathology

Bubbles in urine per se is not an abnormality, If urine protein is negative and infection has been ruled out. do not be concerned. Drink enough water so that your urine is mostly colorless. For healthy diet: http://www.choosemyplate.gov/., exercise 30 minutes/day, drink enough water daily so your urine is mostly colorless, have safe sex, no tobacco alcohol weed or street drugs. Get HPV vaccine.

Answered 8/21/2021

0 views