ZA

I have uti. got urizone and still have to drink it. but i see now there is blood in my urine. i get regular uti last 20 years but first time i noticed blood. must i go see a doctor or will the urizone work?

Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
Take the med!: Blood in the urine may be indicative of irritation in the bladder due to the UTI. Take the Urizone right away so that the antibiotic can begin to kill the bacteria causing the infection and irritation. If the blood in urine persists make sure to see a Dr so that you can get a full exam and labs to determine if there is damage to the kidneys or other problems.
Dr. Kenneth Licker
Urology 49 years experience
While the blood may be due to an infection, this is not the only reason that blood may appear in the urine. See your doctor for appropriate evaluation and treatment, even if bleeding stops.
Nov 28, 2020

Last updated Nov 28, 2020