A member asked:

What should i do in the case of feeling really angry or upset and struggling to hold myself back from self-harming?

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Dora Chizea answered

Specializes in Anti-Aging Medicine

First thing, which one is already doing is recognizing the feeling and struggling to control it. The next is to get Counseling and Psychology Consult from professionals as soon as possible. Meanwhile sharing the challenges with a trusted Adult- Parent/ Teacher/ Mentor or so will help. It is commendable one is reaching out for help.

Answered Jul 9, 2021



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content
Dr. Ralph Boling answered

Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology

Seek medical help, and talk therapy. Prevention help lines are available on the internet and by phone call.

Answered Jul 8, 2021



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor