Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hi, 2 weeks ago i started taken tecfidera and already seen a different, helping me with my symptoms making it more manageable. is it normal to see the improvement in such a short period of time? thanks?

Neurology 53 years experience
Usually takes a couple months prior to seeing a difference, and hard to say whether this is a positive attitude or a better fit for you. Be aware though that GI side effects and flushing can occur not infrequently, and you might be more long lasting with Vumerity, same efficacy, but lower intolerance. Ask your doctor about this.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 8, 2022