A member asked:

I have glaucoma and rp, doctor said i need to eat a lot of fish (tuna, red fish, salmon, etc.) but i'm vegetarian (i do eat dairy/eggs). is there a food which provides the same, that i can replace it with?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Clarence Grim answered

Specializes in Endocrinology

Ask specifically what it is in fish that they want you to get away from and then see if there is an FDA approved pill to more of that. I would ask about the evidence that they have that eating fish vs other things helps. With your problem. You can also search pubmed.gov to see what you can find.

Answered 4/23/2021



Related Questions