A member asked:

I had my sural nerve entrapment surgery approximately 10 years ago. now i am experiencing terrible pain in the ankle and the bottom of my foot. do you think its related and what kind of doctor should i see?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Unlikely any relationship between prior sural nerve issues and current problems. Perhaps ankle issues are the core cause, but too many other possibilities to be more precise based on these symptoms. A podiatrist or orthopedic surgeon would be most appropriate consultants. Start with your primary doctor and get some baseline evaluations first, however.

Answered 3/21/2021



Related Questions

Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question