UT

I hear a popping noise frequently with no explanation. it does not sound like it is in my head and not in either ear but out in the room above my head and slightly to the rear. it's been going on for about 5 or 6 mos., but more lately?

Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 59 years experience
The heat coming on? Keep diary. Does anyone else hear it.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Richard Romano
I had a patient who got her ears cleaned from the wax, after which she wondered that the ticking sound was in her house. It was the clock which she had not heard in years. I suggest you ask some family members to help with the investigation.
Last updated Mar 7, 2021