although my creatinine is 0.45 and my bun is 9 for 2020 and have not underlying health conditions. i had a urine test done in which i had trace protein and everything else was normal. is that concerning?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Trace protein: A trace of protein in a random urine specimen is usually not significant. Normal BUN&creatinine can be present even in cases of significant proteinuria. A normal microscopic examination of your urine & a 24 hour specimen of urine to measure total protein could definitively rule out a kidney problem or you could simply submit another clean catch urine sample to see if there's still protein present