ZA

Good evening. i would like some advise. i am a diabetec type 1. about 3 this afternoon my sugar level was 30.8 i have taken short term injection and my sugar is still at 28.9 i do have a ulcer and hernia that has been painful since yesterday?

Dr. Sewa Legha
Medical Oncology 50 years experience
Need Med-checkup: A painful hernia requires a quick check up as it can lead to serious complications such as bowel obstruction or strangulation and gangrene. You may need to go to ER if the pain is severe and persistent and you can not tolerate the pain.
Dr. Richard Romano
Stomach /high FS: You should seek the care of an emergency room the two may be connected to ketoacidosis

Last updated Feb 14, 2021