something stuck in my throat i ate some frosted flakes & one got stuck in my throat & felt like it cut my throat from the inside is this bad?

Dr. Otto Placik
33 years experience Plastic Surgery
Maybe a scratch: If having trouble breathing, you may need the heimlich but i doubt it since you are taking the time to write this question. Long after you eat, a minor scratch can cause the persistent sensation of a foreign body in the throat. If this repeatedly occurs, a more thorough evaluation of possible motility disorders with a swallowing study may be indicated. For now, drink some fluids or soft solids.
Answered on Jun 19, 2015
1